Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Day 8 (7-04-08) 4th of July!!! Family Pictures & Fireworks!!!

We woke up on the 4th of July and got ready for family pictures. Here is Barry holding Chantrell and I am holding Brenna (twins are 2 months old). The girls are wearing their new outfits with matching hats. Thanks Grandma Bowman.
Another picture of us and the girls with no hats on. I didn't get pictures of Debbie and her family and Lisa and her family. Mom has them on her camera, and Erica and Jenn have them on their blog. I remembered to get pictures of the rest of the family.
Tiffany, my sister and her kids, Rhiannon (age 8), Ryder (age 4), and Racer (age 3). This is a nice picture of all of them.
My brother Brett's kids, handsome Ryan (age 11), and beautiful Jazmine (age 12). Close up of the kids.
The Hotchner Family, Brian, my sister Jennifer, and Zoey (age 2).
Another picture of the happy family.
Zoey looks a little squirmy in this pic.
Ashley is holding baby Brenna.What a great picture of her sleeping.The Fordiani Family, Olivia (age 11), Erica, my sister, Vince, Anna (age 12), Daniel (age 6) and Anthony (age 8). Nice picture guys!!!
My dad and mom. I love you guys!!!! Thanks for having us all at your house, providing food and playing tour guide for us.This is my favorite picture of my parents. They are great role models for all their kids and grandkids.After the pictures were over, dad helped out with the feeding of Brenna. Dad was our chef... he grilled hamburgers and hot dogs while the rest of the gang made a great lunch. It was a beautiful sunny day to enjoy picnic style food.Jenn and Zoey are holding Chantrell while Brian is looking on. I love how Zoey is looking down at the baby's hand.Isn't Zoey so pretty?! After we had lunch, everyone went to Seaside for a bonfire and fireworks. I took videos with the video camera. It was really fun and the babies did great even with the loud noises.

No comments: