Thursday, July 17, 2008

Day 3 (6-29-08) The Beach!!!

After we went to church on Sunday, we came home to the Fordiani Family!! Here is Erica helping feed both girls. Brenna is on her lap and Chantrell is on the couch.
Outside of Mom and Dad's house...a beautiful hanging basket of flowers. Looking back at mom and dad's gorgeous house. The cat is following us to the beach.
We headed for the beach as soon as possible. This is what it looks like on the way to the beach. Erica is up front, Barry is carrying Ryder's bike, and Olivia and Rhiannon are bringing up the rear.
Crazy kids playing in the freezing cold ocean water. It was close to sunset and getting dark. Anna is on the right and Olivia and Nan are on the left.
Here is the whole gang who went that day...Jaz, Ryan, Anna, Barry, Anthony, Erica, Daniel, Ryder, Olivia, and Nan. I love how the light is behind them and you can see their shawdows on the sand.
Another pretty picture of the surf, sand, and sun.
Olivia was posing for her mom and I got this picture of her profile. You can tell how windy it was on the beach.

A freezing cold Anna posing for a picture. Erica wore her big fury jacket, knowing how cold and windy it would be. Jazmine is trying to get warm on her towel.Ryan, who is soaking wet, smiles for the camera.Another pic of Olivia.A verrrry cooooold Rhiannon. Brrrrrrr...take me home for a hot shower!!!Here is little Racer, who came to the beach later with his mommy, Tiffy. See, he isn't wet and cold yet. Barry and me. Or is it Barry and I. Who knows??Back at home, Racer is throwing a stick into the fire. I was there to supervise him.A happy chocolate mouth Racer.

1 comment:

ebow said...

Man...I saved a lot of those pictures. They were beauties. My favorite was where we are lined up on the beach with the sun--and I AM IN IT!!! Yea me!