Saturday, March 28, 2009

Random pics from Jan and early Feb.

This is our new kitchen band. We have Brenna on the turkey basters..."Toot, Toot, Spit, Toot, Toot, Spit..."
and Chantrell is on the strainer. "Boing, Boing, Zip, Boing, Boing, Zip"
Now let's play all together. "Toot, Toot, Spit, Boing, Boing, Zip..."


Getting ready for a walk around the block. The girls are bundled up for the warm 50 degree weather. Not really warm at all if you ask me.
Hi Babies!!!

The fire hydrants are painted yellow and green...Oregon Ducks colors. We thought it would be funny to take a picture of it.


Barry at my b-day party. We always celebrate it on Super Bowl Sunday. We had a nice BBQ inside and watched the game afterwards.

Racer and Rhiannon with full mouths. Mom and dad and Ryder are there too. I think that my mom has more pics of the party on her camera.

I made a cake in the shape of a football. I turned 38 this year. I got some pretty shirts, jewelry, money and cards. It was a fun birthday.

I thought it was sweet of Rhiannon to make me a card and to give me some of her things as a gift. She made the cup in art class at school. She is becoming a tweenager already. Her friends are always calling her to come over and play or spend the night.

No comments: