Friday, April 3, 2009

Upchuck City!!!

My girls have been sick with the flu for seven days now. They have been throwing up and having diarrhea many times each day. Barry and I have taken them to the doctors to make sure that they weren't getting dehydrated. We got some pills that you crush up and put under the tongue to help with the nasuea and throwing up. Let me tell you...I have been doing a lot of laundry and taking showers. The girls have thrown up on me, the bed, their cribs, their highchairs, their carseats, the floor, the couch, etc... Sometimes they would have leaking diapers full of runny diarrhea too. Yuck!!!! Poor little babies. They are doing better now after many days of drinking fluids and sleeping many hours. I was so stressed out because I didn't know how long this would last. Even today, Chantrell threw up her breakfast. I think she just ate too much because she is hungry and wants to eat everything in sight. She kept down lunch thank goodness. Even my mom and dad got the flu. I didn't get it but Barry did. Rhiannon stayed home from school for a couple of days with a stomache ache. Hopefully, that will be the last of the flu. I have been cleaning and disinfecting everything. We are looking forward to my sister Kay-Lynn's visit with her husband Greg and son Connor. They are staying at a hotel and will be here in Seaside for four days. We plan on going to the Tillamook Cheese Factory one of the days. It is supposed to rain but we hope for a little sunshine while they are here. Well, that's the latest news around here. I will be back to post more pics later.

1 comment:

DJ said...

That sure doesn't sound like fun at all. We've been sich here too, Regen is on Augmenton and eye drops for pink eye, Ashley has Infulenza B, I have Influenza B, they drew my blood, did a chest x-ray, a painful nose swab, gave me two vicodin and some potassium. My head hurt so much as well as my body. Alanna has missed 4 days of school right during AIMS testing with her asthma and sinus infection. She's on steroids and breathing treatments and augmentin. YUCK!!!!! Hope your girls get well real soon.