Thursday, March 5, 2009

Christmas Day

This is the last posting of Christmas pictures. Yeah!!!! I can't wait to get onto Jan, Feb, and now March pics.
Our tree with the presents all around.
Brenna's stocking and Monchhichi dolly. Her stocking was the first one that I made and it took me a month to complete. I remember having a Monchhichi doll in Germany when I was 7 years old. The song goes like this: Monchhichi, Monchhichi, Oh so soft and cuddly, With a thumb in her mouth she's really sweet, Fun to wiggle her little feet, Da, Da, Da,... Da, Da, Da.
Here is Chantrell's stocking and it took me a month to complete it as well. She has a doll too.
My doggie stocking that my mom made for me when I was a baby. Barry's stocking is a plain green one. I am thinking of making him a fancy one.
Adam's and Tiffany's stockings. My mom made us all really cute stockings when we were babies.
Ryder's stocking and pile of Santa gifts. Tiffany made Ryder his stocking from a kit like I did for my girls.
Racer's stocking and Santa gifts. Tiffany has to finish making his personalized stocking.
Rhiannon's gifts and stocking.
Christmas morning and the babies are playing with their new toys and gifts in their stockings.
Brenna is chewing on a baby toy.
My dad showing a gift. It's a Reindeer that "poops" candy. It was funny.
Dad hiding behind his shirt. He loves chocolate.
My mom opening up a gift. She told me that she loves to watch the grandkids open presents.
Barry hiding behind a Pictionary Man Game. I think it will be fun to play.
Rhiannon with a happy face looking at her new Bendaroos.
Ryder playing with a doggie puppet. It barks out the song "Jingle Bells."
Racer is playing with Nan's keyboard.
Brenna's first Christmas.
Chantrell in the background eating a toy. It's her first Christmas too.
Such a pretty picture of Tiffany. She is showing me her new make up. Her boyfriend Adam is next to her.
Nan is in her favorite Nike outfit.
Brenna is on the floor checking out her new computer toy.

I love how Chantrell is looking up and the light is coming through the window on her face.

Busy girl...lots of fun things to play with.

Outside, we had lots of snow and even saw a deer walking by.

2 comments:

ebow said...

Cute new layout of your blog Shelly. The stockings all turned out really nice. It's fun to see what life is like up there in Oregon. You get snow like us too.

James cuck said...

I really like you blogs,what a cute pics.
Jobst Stockings