Thursday, November 20, 2008

Halloween Pictures!!

Here are the long awaited for pictures of our Halloween activities. At least I'm getting them posted before Thanksgiving. Barry got us 6 pumpkins and we all got to carve our own. Tiffy and Adam shared one. Racer, Rhiannon, and Ryder all ready to scrape out the seeds of their pumpkins.
Happy kids posing for pictures.
Ryder is showing me some of the seeds and guts from his pumpkin.
The twins in their new high chairs. They are called space savers because they don't have legs on the high chair. The chairs can be adjusted to fit any kind of chair or bar stool. I love them and the girls like them too. It is a safe place for them to be and they just love to eat baby food and play with toys on the trays.
Nan and her sticky pumpkin hands.
She is pretending to eat a piece. Mmmmmm...it was delicious.What a cutie Racer is. His mommy Tiffy is in the background making dinner.Adam is helping out with the scrapping of the pumpkin.What is that crazy mommy doing?? She wanted to be part of the fun too.
Barry carved Chantrell's pumpkin. He added a little baby with a curl on her head. He did it free hand with no paper guide like I used for Brenna's.Barry is really concentrating on his pumpkin. Rhiannon bites her fingernails in anticipation. When will it be done? Will he mess it up? Brenna's pumpkin is almost done.Later in the week we did a photo shoot of the pumpkins. Chantrell's baby, Rhiannon's wolf, Ryder's skull, and Racer's witch .On the end is the combined effort of Tiffany and Adam. A skeleton climbing through the pumpkin. I think that they all turned out nice.

Ryder is holding Brenna by her pumpkin.Ryder is holding Chantrell by her pumpkin now. The kids love their cousins.My, Rhiannon...what big eyes you have!! The three kiddies and their pumpkins. Racer was outside in just his t-shirt and undies. Show me some cool moves.Howling at the moon. More Halloween pictures are coming.

2 comments:

DJ said...

Nice Halloween pictures. The pumpkins turned out great. It's so weird how fast the time flies from Halloween to Thanksgiving, and now that's just four days away, then Christmas...ugghh!!! I really like the babies space saver chairs, I finally have both Devon and Regen sittine in booster chairs at the table with all the other kids, they love it. They even sit and play with playdoh and puzzles and color pictures with the kids. Oh...what sizes are the babies now? I have a box of Jen's baby clothes and Regen's but I don't want to send stuff that's too small. You're trip to Eugene sounded like it was fun. Love you, Debbie

Michelle Lee said...

The babies are wearing size 9 months now. The 6-9 month clothes are too small. They will be 7 months old on December 3rd. I can't believe how fast they are growing and all that they can do now. I will try to load some more video clips of the girls rolling around and trying to crawl. I send my babies clothes that are too small to Dad's dental assistant. She has a little girl that is one month younger than my girls. She loves getting clothes from me. Dad brings me pictures from the mom showing her daughter in the cute outfits. Happy Thanksgiving to your family. Love you, Shelly