Thursday, February 14, 2008

Barry's B-day, Doctor's Appt, Baby Shower Changes.

Happy Valentine's Day to you!!! Hope you get to eat some chocolate and be with the ones you love. Yesterday was Barry's b-day and it was nice. He got some cards from family members and I made him his favorite dinner. Stir-fry beef and broccoli over rice and chocolate cupcakes for dessert. He wouldn't let me take his picture to post on my blog. Today, I went to my ultrasound appt. and found out that the babies are growing and doing well. One baby weighs 1 lb 10 oz. and the other one weighs 1 lb 6 oz. I found out that the doctor doesn't want me to travel far from home after 28 weeks pregnant. That put a monkey wrench into my baby shower plans. He said that the twins will come early and to expect them after 36 weeks, which would be May 9th instead of June 9th. Now, I will be in Oregon visiting family from March 14 through March 28 and the baby shower will be Saturday, March 22nd. The Las Vegas baby shower may or may not happen depending on people's schedules. It could be as early as March 8th, Saturday. Post any comments or questions on my blog and lets talk about the changes. Other than that, I feel pretty good and try to stay busy. I am working on Brenna's Christmas stocking right now and boy is it complicated. No one ever said how hard and time consuming making those felt stockings would be. So far it is turning out great. If I mess it up I just add some extra beads and sequins to make it look pretty. Hope everyone is doing well. Love you and miss you.

3 comments:

DJ said...

Happy birthday Barry, sounds like you had a nice one. Wow, you had to change your airline ticket to Oregon?! I'm glad you're doing a baby shower there. I could come in March for the shower, the 8th would work for me anyway. It might be too short of notice for others. I'm glad the twins are doing well and growing. Keep up the good work mama.

Jamie said...

Well Happy Birthday to Barry;) I am glad the babies are doing well. I guess you guy's won't be able to come for the wedding then since it will be so close to your due date, I want to meet you:) Maybe some other time! Take care

Jamie

Unknown said...

hey what up i miss you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!